Sriracha Mayo is a sauce that consists of 2 ingredients. Mayonnaise and Sriracha. I am assuming that you know what mayonnaise is and either have it in your home now either store-bought or home made. However Sriracha is a new player to the scene that has gotten quite popular in the last 10 years. It is originally from Thailand, although its actual creator is heavily disputed. For this recipe you can use store-bought mayonnaise AND Sriracha, for a quick and easy dip or spread, or you can make Homemade Mayonnaise and sriracha to really step up your sauce game.
To be perfectly honest, I prefer to use store-bought Sriracha, as it is not as thin as when I try to make it myself. However, I always use homemade mayonnaise whenever I can since it is such a richer, fuller flavor.
If you want to make your own Homemade Sriracha, you can find the recipe here. It is basically a combination of peppers, sugar, acid, garlic, water, and salt.
What You Need:
Sriracha Mayo Instructions:
1. In a bowl whisk together the Mayonnaise and Sriracha. The end.
I find that Sriracha Mayo is the perfect dip to serve with all things fried. The creaminess of the mayonnaise cuts the spiciness of the sriracha and makes a great pairing with fried dishes, especially my Fried Goat Cheese Balls.
- You can also use it with:
- Chicken Tenders
- Mozzarella Sticks
- And More!
- I know I missed a bunch. Comment below what you like to eat with Sriracha Mayo!
- 1 cup Mayonnaise store-bought or homemade
- 5 tbsp Sriracha whatever brand you prefer, or homemade
- In a bowl whisk together the Mayonnaise and Sriracha. The end.