Featured Recipes In September
What Are You Looking For?
Looking For More?
About Cooking To Entertain
Hi I’m Kodi! Welcome to Cooking to Entertain – a recipe blog I started to showcase some of my favorite dishes to cook for dinner parties and friendly gatherings.
The dishes range from simple and quick, to impressive and time consuming. Do you want to spend 4 days crafting an elegant entremet cake? I can show you how. What about a quick 30 minute or less weeknight meal? You can also find that here!
Of course, I do tend to specialize. Passed hors d’oeuvres or canapes pop up on this site often, as well as ethnic dishes since I’m an avid traveler. In fact I have a personal rule that I take a local cooking class in every place I visit; I’m always learning new and authentic recipes from all over the world!
My Favorite Recipe
- Want Delicious Food in Houston, Texas? Check Out This Place!If you are looking for some of the most delicious food in Houston then this restaurant suggestion is for you. … Read more
- Papa a la Huancaina (Peruvian Cheese Sauce Potatoes)Papa a la huancaina is a much loved Peruvian dish that hasn’t seemed to gain popularity outside of it’s native … Read more
- Classic Cocktail SauceWhen it comes to seafood, there’s one timeless companion that stands out above the rest: classic cocktail sauce. This vibrant … Read more
- Easy DIY Tiger Nut Salad DressingThis tangy tiger nut vinaigrette dressing is simple, healthy, and delicious! It only takes five minutes to make and is … Read more
- Breakfast Skillet PotatoesPotatoes always make excellent side dishes, and these breakfast skillet potatoes are one of my favorite recipes. There are a … Read more
Are You Also A Food Blogger?
If you would like to submit a recipe or a how-to guide to Cooking to Entertain, check out the ‘Write For Us’ section of the blog.
Delicious Soup Recipes
These ‘How-To’ posts are more than just recipes; They are instructional guides to help with improving your skills in the kitchen. They range from the cleaning and preparation of an animal (How To Break Down A Rabbit) to more niche guides (How To Calculate The ABV Of Homemade Cocktails).
<- So go ahead, click that button and see all of the wonderful How- To articles that will help you become a better home cook.
Recipe Of The Year (2022)
The most popular recipe of 2022 is……Syrnyky! These delicious pancakes are made from syr, a type of Ukrainian farmer’s cheese. Popular for breakfast, syrnyky are usually served with fruit jams or compotes, or even sour cream!